Vegetables are essential in our diet. If you love vegetables like I do, this recipe is for you. Fried vegetables are easy to cook and could taste very bland. So follow this steps to a tasty and delicious fried kai lan.
- 350 g baby kai lan, washed and drained
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- oyster sauce, to drizzle
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add garlic, salt and stir fry, until it is just beginning to turn light brown.
- Add vegetables, stir, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring a few times.
- Take out in a serving dish and dot a few drops of Oyster sauce on top.
- Serve hot, with other main meal dishes and rice.